Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY....Chaneling my creative or not-so creative side


I am not a big fan of DIY projects, but you really can save some money. I have been intrigued by the wall collages that I have seen on several blogs and through Pinterest! (Gotta love Pinterest!)

Here are a few of my inspirations...







 All images above via Pinterest

This beauty is how I came to love wall collages
 
 
This gallery wall was designed by Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! She is amazing at DIY projects! 
Check out the rest of this room on her blog here!

AND here is what you have been waiting for......
My very first gallery wall!


It is not completely done yet. The rectangle pictures both have our wedding date on them and were wedding gifts so I think I might keep with the wedding theme and use all pictures from the wedding day! What do yall think?!?! I will have to say, I was pretty proud of it! :)

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!