Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap

 

This weekend was pretty low key. Friday night we did our usual dinner with family and friends at Stefano’s.

After dinner, we headed home to spend some time together and to give the fur baby some snuggles. The husband is going to Beijing, China for several weeks. So we spend a little extra time together.

IMG_1628[1]

Saturday after we saw the husband off, I headed out for an 11 mile run. It was unusually cool and very windy Saturday morning. Although the weather wasn’t ideal I got it done with an average of 8:38 per mile.

IMG_1635[1]

After my morning run, I did the usual Saturday chores and then headed out for lunch with my mom at The Clay Pot. I had been once before but only to grab a latte. It exceeded my expectations. It was such a cute little shop and my tomato pie was delicious!

IMG_1629[1]

We ran a few errands around town and then I headed home to spend the evening with Jillian Flynn’s Gone Girls and sweet snuggles from my baby.

 

IMG_1633[1]

Sunday I got up and went to church and then spend the rest of they day inside. My planned bike ride with friends was canceled due to the nasty weather. I haven’t been on my bike in several months and I am itching to ride! Better luck next weekend!

IMG_1637[1]

It’s Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week at school this week. I got to school to find this in by box and we get Sweet cupcakes at lunch, ice-cream social tomorrow, massages Wednesday, and giveaways all week! It’s going to be a great week!

 *britton*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!