Friday, April 29, 2011

fancy cars and beautiful traditions


okay okay okay, I can't stand it! I have got to share my thoughts about William and Kate! I have not cared much at all about this "Royal Wedding". I haven't watched anything leading up to it and haven't had much interested in even watching it. Well,  last night about 1:30 I was woken up by a stomach ache and couldnt fall back asleep. So, I turned on the TV in hopes that it would help me fall back asleep (I always watch TV when I go to bed, bad habit, I know!) Well, the wedding footage was just started at about 3:30-4:00, so I started watching. Needless to say, I did not fall asleep! I watched the guests starting to arrive at Westminister Abbey. I think I dosed off and got about an hour of sleep and woke back up just in time to see Prince Charles and the Queen arriving at Westminister. From then on, I was intrigued! What a beatiful ceremony. I am so overjoyed that traditional wedding ceremonys (and traditional services in general) are still occuring! I LOVE the feel and sounds of traditional hymn music and prayers that follow! Everything about this wedding was gorgeous! The boys choir was absolutely amazing! The British accent just made the sound of the vows even that much more beatiful! I am in love with everything about this wedding! Okay, enough rambling about that. I wish Kate and William all of the best and I am very happy for them!


Oh, and I vote for Kiss #2!!

Going along with the wedding themed Friday, I am heading to the beach this afternoon to begin my Bachelorette Weekend! Whoop Whoop! Lauren, Kels, and I are headed down tonight- we are running the Tanger Outlets 5k Saturday morning and then just hanging out until the partying begins Saturday night! Looking forward to a fun weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!